We are a user led organisation. We work with you to support the removal of disabling barriers and help you to live as independently as possible.
We offer a range of services from supporting you to recruit and employ your own PA to providing advocacy to support you with accessing services and getting the support you need.
Our services are available to everyone. We do not discriminate or use eligibility criteria. We pride ourselves on our diversity.
What We Do
Information, Advice and Advocacy
Assisting people in Norfolk to know their rights, access services and get the support they need to get their voices heard. Our website provides a range of tools and information.
Supporting people to live more independently
Our services have been designed to support your independence and are based around receiving your care in a way that best suits you.
- We offer help with planning your care and support (including personal budgets)
- We offer support tailored for children and families
- We can assist you with recruiting and managing carers or personal assistants
- We can help you to manage your finances by offering payroll and supported account services
Activities and projects
We are involved in a range of projects running across the county, from research to various activities. As a member you can become as involved as you wish. You can:
- Share your experiences
- Learn from others
- Meet new people
- Make a difference
We also have a Youth Forum for young people, please go to our website or contact us directly for more details.
- There are many ways you can get involved. You can:
- Become a member
- Use our services
- Become a volunteer
- Join in our projects and campaigns
- Make a donation
If you have any questions, would like to become a member or to find out about our services, get in touch:
Telephone: 01508 491210
Textphone: 01508 491215
15 Manor Farm Barns