Norfolk Guidance Service provides friendly, confidential information, advice and guidance on:
- Improving confidence
- Funding, training & learning
- English and Maths issues
- CVs & interview techniques
- Applications and job hunting skills
- Matching your interests to a job
- Career planning and much more
They offer a range of services to improve your skills, help you get new qualifications and find the right job.
All services are available to any adult aged 20 and above. Appointments can be arranged locally.